The University of Lagos alumni obtained his Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
He is known as the subject matter expert on fluid and Gas Metering. As a successful Businessman, he also has his own private gas company called the Makon Engineering and Technical Services, METS.
He is happily married to his beautiful wife, Tamunominini Makinde, who is also the First Lady of the State.
Seyi Makinde is one leader that has contributed his quarter towards the development of his state.
Here are some pictures of his completed projects in the state:
(1) Completion of the Bike park at Agodi Gate, Ibadan
(2) Commission of Eleyele Dam
(3) FGN-UBEC/Oyo SUBEB Intervention Projects
(4) Road Rehabilitation which includes the complete reconstruction of the 65 kilometres Moniya-Ijaiye-Iseyin Road and the reconstruction of the 12 kilometres Apete-Awotan-Akufo road which serves about 40 communities.
(5) Some other projects like construction of schools and classrooms, Early Child Development centres, renovation of schools, installation of boreholes, supply of furniture and sports equipment among other procurements.
However, there are still some projects that are yet to be completed, projects like:
(6) The pace setters quarry and asphalt plant in ijaiye
(7) On going project of Saki Township Stadium
May God continue to bless Governor Seyi Makinde and give him the strength to do more for the state.
What do you think about his completed projects, don't you think he is a great achiever
Kindly Like, Share and Comment your opinions....
Content created and supplied by: Ayodeleking01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More