Opera News

Opera News App

Cash Transfer: Don’t Collect Less Than N30,000 — FG Tells Nigerians

Infocus
By Infocus | self meida writer
Published 9 months ago - 14160 views

Nigerians benefitting from the federal government’s Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) have been told not to collect less than N30,000 as their grant.

The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development gave the charge on Saturday, July 18 in Gusau, the capital of Zamfara.

Sadiya Umar said at a press briefing the award was a piece of the organization of President Muhammadu Buhari to support poor people, jobless and defenseless Nigerians

Participants of the program would get at least N30,000 and a limit of N80,000, the pastor said. 

"Should any of our authorities associated with the program give you anything shy of the base measure of N30, 000, don't collect," she pushed. 

President Muhammadu Buhari (C) Twitter 

She included: "Report legitimately to me or your state representative through our phone numbers which have been made accessible to you." 

The pastor said she would beg the media to give "genuine exposure" to this issue with the goal that the program was not "subverted, mishandled or vanquished". 

On why the program was at this point to completely take off in certain states, the clergyman stated: "State governments should be 30 percent prepared as far as their responsibility and personnel association before the government comes in with the remaining 70 percent. 

"In Zamfara where we are presently, the state government has indicated 70 percent responsibility and we have begun with communities in six out of the 14 local government zones of the state while the others will before long take off," she included.

Content created and supplied by: Infocus (via Opera News )

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

"Ensure You Don't Snub One Another" - Pastor Kumuyi Warns Members

33 minutes ago

18 🔥

Ladies, Check Out These Amazing Lovely Shoes For Your Wedding

1 hours ago

4 🔥

Ladies, Check Out These Amazing Lovely Shoes For Your Wedding

Are You A Tailor? See Some Sophisticated Ankara Styles That Your Customers Will Like

2 hours ago

62 🔥

Are You A Tailor? See Some Sophisticated Ankara Styles That Your Customers Will Like

Meet The Wife And Son Of The Physically-Challenged Nigerian Man That Makes Shoes

2 hours ago

1713 🔥

Meet The Wife And Son Of The Physically-Challenged Nigerian Man That Makes Shoes

50 Stunning Hairstyles To Rock And Look Charming

2 hours ago

5 🔥

50 Stunning Hairstyles To Rock And Look Charming

Mummies, Celebrate Your Birthday In A Grand Style With These Elegant Lace Outfits

2 hours ago

544 🔥

Mummies, Celebrate Your Birthday In A Grand Style With These Elegant Lace Outfits

NYSC Reveals the Date for New Registration

2 hours ago

696 🔥

NYSC Reveals the Date for New Registration

Opinion: Top Five Nigerian Music Collaborations Of 2021

3 hours ago

23 🔥

Opinion: Top Five Nigerian Music Collaborations Of 2021

Gov Ortom Supports National Hajj Saving Scheme In Benue

3 hours ago

42 🔥

Gov Ortom Supports National Hajj Saving Scheme In Benue

Nigerian Millionaire Says That He Pays His Wife Salary.

3 hours ago

1330 🔥

Nigerian Millionaire Says That He Pays His Wife Salary.

COMMENTS

View all comments