Here today, I would like to share to you the summary of what you need to know as a Nigerian citizens today.
1. The Kaduna state government reported on Monday, that the leader of Fulani community in Doka, general area of Kajuru local government has been killed by armed bandits.
2. The President of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, met the formal Governor of Ogun state, Gbenga Daniel and also the formal speaker of house of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole who recently left thier Political party for APC.
3. The Nigeria center for disease control NCDC, has confirmed another cases of Covid 19 in 14 states. He confirmed 131 New cases in 14 states including the federal capital territory. And this has brought to a total of 161,868 infections.
4. Youths across the three local government area of Ibarapa zone of OYO state, protested at the Governor's office Ibadan, requesting the release of their OPC Members who are charged with the guilty of willfully Destruction.
5. The Independent National Electoral Commission INEC has concluded on the continuous arrangements to resumwt the registration of voter's card.
6. The FG has reported number of people who has been vaccinated with Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine to be 122,410. They also said since the commencement of the program, they haven't Record any strange incident.
Follow me, like and share my post, and I assure you quick Updates on politics.
Content created and supplied by: Real_updates (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More