Congrats! As the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has finally published a fourteen candidates who has meet the criteria, from their various political party's, to contest in the upcoming Edo gubernatorial election. 'Festus Okoye Chairman of the (INEC) National Commissioner of Information and Voter Education Committee, made this statement in Abuja .
With this final list which have been release by the (INEC), no political party can withdrew or substitute any candidate from the list. Godwin Obaseki of the People Democratic Party (PDP) and Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu of All Progressive Party (APC) where among the fourteen man list presented by INEC, as the flag bearer of their various political party.
According to section 35 of the electoral act commission the withdrawal or substituting of any party candidates ended on 13 July 2020.
14 Final List Of Candidates To Represents Their Various Political party As The Flag-bearers In Edo
1. (AA) Obhafuoso Paul, and E. Sunday Johnbull
2. (ADC) Akhigbe B and EhiabhiMabel Oboh
3. (AD) PIbio L Emmanuel and Demond Imasuen
4. (APC) Osagie Andrew Ize-Iyamu and Audu Ganiyu
5. (APG) ALucky Osagie and IdehenIsah Asekhaimeh
6. (APM) Igbineweka Osamuede and Obiyan Christian
7. (APP) Amos Osalumese and Areloegbe Afolabi Ogah
8. (LP) Osifo Uhun-Ekpenma and Isaiah Omobayo Marvellous
9. (NNPP) Agolebun Tracy and Enobhaysobo Jonathan
10. (NRM) Stevie Nash Ozono and Osadolor Eghe Festus
11. (PDP) Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki and Philip Shaibu
12. (SDP) Felix Ikezor Obayangbon and Omion Omonye
13. (YPP) Jones Osagiobare Samson and Olukayode Idowu
14. (ZLP) Akhalamhe Amiemenoghena and Thompson Osadolor
Who do you think, will win Edo gubernatorial election come 2020?
Content created and supplied by: Isaaczico9 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More