Expectations are high ahead of Godswill Akpabio's appearance before the House of Representatives on Monday, July 20.
Akpabio has been summoned by the House' committee on the NDDC.
The commission has been engulfed in allegations of financial fraud in recent times.
Speaker of Benue State House of Assembly Titus Uba received his COVID-19 results on Saturday and tested positive. All the speaker's household whose samples were tested for the dreaded disease came out negative except the speaker and his last son.
1. Intrigues, last-minute alignment as 11 aspirants contest Ondo APC governorship ticket today
2. Ondo woman conspires with lover to kill ex-boyfriend
3. Arotile: Police to take over case, may charge suspects with manslaughter
4. National Assembly vehicles: Contractors petition Buhari, demand N875m, threaten suit
5. AMCON develops strategies to recover N5tn debt
6. 2020 admission begins August 21, says JAMB
7. Ogun replaces striking isolation centre doctors with volunteers
8. New investor taking over MKO Abiola airport – Osun
9. Reps to grill Akpabio, NDDC MD today over allegations
10. Usman gets six-month medical ban
Content created and supplied by: VIBRATE (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More