As it is now, there's massive jubilation in Nigeria now, as federal government announces to that all Nigerians benefiting from conditional cash transfer (CCT) of the federal government should received not less than 30,000 naira as grant. This recent announcement has created joy and happiness in the hearts of the people. The information was made by federal government through the ministry of humanitarian affairs, headed by sadia faroug, when she was making address at zamfara state, on 18th July, 2020; during a press conference.
She said that, the President buhari administration's initiatives was to bring relief to the helpless poor, unemployed and vulnerable citizens. According to her, she said every beneficiary will receive not less than 30,000 naira and not above 80,000 naira. And if any of the officials give you anything sort of below minimum amount of 30,000 naira do not collect it, but rather report them to your state governor through the phone numbers that is made available for you durning this program.
She also said that, States are suppose to be 30% ready in their commitments and personal involvement before the federal government comes in with the remaining 70%. Reports has it that already in zamfara state, that the program has kick off. Which she added that, the state showed 30 percent readiness and commitments. She further disclosed that they have started with six communities out of fourteen local government areas, others will soon take off she said.
Nigerians what's your comments on this ?
Please share this information round using social media handles such as Facebook and WhatsApp messages .
Content created and supplied by: Goz-man (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More