Before you proceed, click on the follow button at the top right corner for more update.
Here are some of the news that you should not miss:
1. COVID -19 case in Nigeria rise to 34,854 with 595 new cases
2. FG to investigate VIPs alleged breach of airport protocols
3. We ’ll no longer tolerate rascality from presidential appointees – NASS
4. Don ’t disrespect National Assembly, Buhari warns ministers, others
5. I ’m determined to end NDDC crisis — Buhari
6. Court reverses order forfeiting Saraki’s houses to FG
7. I won’t accept any disrespect to N’Assembly – Buhari
8. Magu must face trial, PDP insists
9. Private schools, others to benefit from MSMEs support scheme – Osinbajo
10. Yari denies assaulting FAAN official, demands apology
11. Nigerian Army Loses Senior Officer, Lt. Col. Adedoyin, To Illness In Katsina
Do not forget to LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT your thoughts with us in the comment section.
Kindly click on the follow button at the top right corner to follow Kelvin50 update.
Content created and supplied by: Kelvin50 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More