General Olusegun Obasanjo (Former President Of Nigeria) is more of a writer than a politician. It's obvious that writing is part of him and reading, what he likes to do because one cannot be a good writer without being a good reader. His leadership and political career give him lots of experience which he decided to put down in books. He wrote up to 23 books.
Reading General Olusegun Obasanjo's books wil make you to get to know and understand more about him.
Books by Olusegun Obasanjo
1. My Watch Volume 1: Early Life and Military
2. My Watch Volume 2: Political and Public Affairs
3. My Watch Volume 3: Now and Then
5. The Animal Called Man
6. A New Dawn
7. The Thabo Mbeki I know
8. Africa Through the Eyes of A Patriot
9. Making Africa Work: A handbook
10. Forging a Compact in U.S. African Relations: The Fifth David M. Abshire Endowed Lecture, December 15, 1987.
11. Africa in Perspective
12. Letters to Change the World: From Pankhurst qto Orwell.
13. Not my Will
14. Democracy Works: Re-Wiring Politics to Africa's Advantage
15.Challenges of Leadership in Africa
16. War Wounds: Development Costs of Conflict in Southern Sudan
17. Guides to Effective Prayer
18.The Challenges of Agricultural Production and Food Security in Africa
19. Addressing Africa's Youth Employment and food security Crisis: The Role of African Agriculture in Job Creation.
20. Dust Suspended: A memoir of Colonial, Overseas and Diplomatic Service Life 1953 to 1986
21. L'Afrique en Marche: un manuel pour la reussite économique
22. Africa's Critical Choices: A Call for a Pan-African Roadmap
23. My Command
You can get one of these books and start with it.
Follow this page , share, like and comment to tell us your opinion.
Content created and supplied by: imagineblog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More