1) Nwawuba's project train took off on Friday, January 29, 2021, from Okwaragii Village, Ofekata Orodo, where the Likeable Representative of Mbaike, commissioned a 500kva/33 transformer he donated, installed, and energized for the community.
2) On the same day, the train sped off to Ifakala/Nkanu communities, where Rt Hon Henry Nwawuba, in the same vein, commissioned, and handed over a 40 unit open market stalls at Ahia-Ututu Ifakala, to the community leaders
3) On Sunday, January 31, 2021, Rt Hon Henry Nwawuba project train made a return trip to Orodo. This time, Nkwo Orodo Abattoir was the point of attraction. Rt Hon Henry Nwawuba graciously flagged off the construction of a modern abattoir at Nkwo Orodo market. The modern abattoir is billed to redefine the current sanitary condition of the existing abattoir. The abattoir is also billed to have a solar powered cooling system for preservation of proteins, including veterinary services, and many more.
4) From Nkwo Orodo, Rt Hon Henry Nwawuba's project train moved to Ihitte Mbieri. This time, it landed at Eke-Ihitte market. The train came along with officials of the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs, led by the Ministry's Project Officer, Mr Geoffrey Onuwa. The train arrived with the good news of construction of open market stalls at Eke-Ihitte market. The President General of Ihitte Mbieri Town Union, Chief Chima Ahanotu, in a warm reception, handed over the project site to Rt Hon Henry Nwawuba's team, and the contractor.
5) From Ihitte Mbieri, the project train headed straight to Amakohia Ikeduru, with another good news of market development. The destination was Orie-Amakohia market. The visit was to flag off the construction of units of open market stalls for the community. The Traditional Ruler of the community, Eze Innocent Alaribe, and his Traditional Prime Minister, were on ground to hand over the project site to Team Nwawuba, and the contractor.
6) Lastly, Rt Hon Henry Nwawuba's project train made a trip to Obi Mbieri. This time, it landed at Orie-Ebom market, where several units of market stalls are billed to be undertaken by the most Likeable Representative, Rt Hon Henry Nwawuba. A community leader, Chief Emma Iwuagwu, the President of Aladinma Ebom Women, Mrs Nkiru Livinus, and a youth activist, Comr Chamberlain Nwaozuzu, on behalf of the community, handed over the project site to Team Nwawuba, and the contractor.
7) While the train is on a brief stop over, it will in a short while zoom to Atta Ikeduru. The train will be going to lift the face of Eke-Atta market with the construction of units of open market stalls.
8) From Atta Ikeduru, the train will head to Amatta Ikeduru loaded with a 500kva/33 transformer. The transformer will soothe the perennial instability of electricity supply to the community.
9) From Amatta, the train will move to Alaenyi, Ogwa. The point of call will be Afor-Otusi market. Nwawuba's project train will be coming to rebuild units of open market stalls for the community.
10) Lastly, the train will make a trip to Amaukwu Orodo Community, for the construction of an Oil Mill at Okoji, Amaukwu Orodo.
Dear Ndi MBAIKE, this is just a tip of the iceberg, considering what your man, my man, and our man in Abuja, Rt Hon Henry Nwawuba, has in stock for his enterprising constituents.
I can not but ask you to *EXPECT MORE.
Egejuru Austin T.
SA Media to Rt Hon Henry Nwawuba
Content created and supplied by: ImoSpic (via Opera News )