Have you ever wondered who the kind of person NDDC acting Managing Director is to have shown such height of professionalism during his probe ? The unfolding drama in the probe of alleged financial recklessness at the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) continued at the National Assembly yesterday, as Professor Kemebradikemo Daniel Pondei, the acting Managing Director, Niger Delta Development Commission, momentarily lost consciousness during a House of Representatives probe into the activities of the institution.
The probe was on the account of an alleged misappropriation of funds in the organization since he came into office early this year. As expected of every organization, the head has to be responsible for the account of all expenditures under his institution. In carrying out his duty as the head, he collapsed in the middle of providing answers to quarries put against him by the panel.
Well.... Here are 8 facts about NDDC's acting Managing Director, Pondei.
2. Prof. Pondei is from Bayelsa.
3. A medical doctor who reportedly graduated from the prestigious University of Lagos.
4. Has his PHD in Microbiology from University of Nottingham.
5. He was acting head, department of medical Microbiology and parasitology.
6. An acting Dean, faculty of Basic medical science, college of health, Niger state.
7. He was appointed the acting Managing Director of Niger Delta Development Commission on the 19 February, 2020.
8. The National Assembly orders and inquiry into his 74 days as the head of the commission on the 5th of May.
Content created and supplied by: Daraspellz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More