The Sokoto State Sultanate Council, under the leadership of His Eminence, Alhaji Muhammad Sa'ad Abubakar lll, CFR, mni, has fixed 4th April, 2021 as the day the council will confer many popular Nigerians with different traditional titles.
According to reports gathered, 19 different popular Nigerians from different states will be conferred with the titles during the ceremony.
Below is the list of the 19 people and their proposed titles.
2. Nigeria's former minister of sports, Alhaji Yusuf Sulaiman: As Dan Amar of Sokoto
3. Alh. Mai-akwai Mu'azu Lamido: As Sarkin Gabas of Sokoto
4. Alh. Abubakar Dasuki: As Dan Maje of Sokoto
5. Alh. Dahiru Abbas: As Sarkin Gandu of Sokoto
6. Alh. Musa Bashar: As Mayana of Sokoto
7. Alh. Namadina Abdulrahman: As Talba of Sokot
8. Alh. Mustafa Garba: As Dan Darma
9. Sokoto State Hajji Commission Chairman, Alhaji. Muktar Bello Maigona: As Zanna Of Sokoto
10. Alh. Sada Muhammad Bello: As Marafa of ‘Yan Sarki
11. Alh. Hali Maccido- Dan Ruwatau
12. Alh. Abubakar Bature: As Dokaji of Sokoto
13. Alh. Abba Dasuki: As Durbi of Sokoto
14. Hon Abdulsamad Dasuki- San Turaki
15. Alh. Faruk Ahmad Maishanu: As Dan Madami of Sokoto
16. Alh. Yusuf Abubakar lll: As Cigari of Sokoto
17. Alh. Aminu Bala Sokoto: As Dan-Iya of Sokoto
18. Professor Ahmad Tijjani Musa: As Kayaye of Sultan
19. Alh. Aminu Buhari Galadima: As Dan Maliki of Sokoto
What can you say about this?
Please comment, like, share and follow me for more.
Content created and supplied by: Zamlist3 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More