Having registered for the Npower program, we await messages from Npower to know the next steps. However, here are some salient points you should take note of.
1. Registration is still ongoing so if you know anyone who is interested kindly let them know so they can register.
2. It's not first come first pick process, that you registered early doesn't necessarily mean you must be picked.
3. If the name you registered with doesn't correspond with the name on your BVN, you may not be picked.
4. Make sure you are not employed at the time of registration, if it's discovered that you lied about your employment status, there are repercussions as it's a criminal offence.
5. Make sure your email is functional because that's your point of contact. Always check your email for any update from them.
6. Get ready for the Npower Test by practicing past questions, this is because if your registration is successful, you will have to write the test as the next step.
7. Most importantly, be very prayerful. There are supposedly 4 million Application as at now but the federal government need just about 400,000. So just be prayerful.
Best of luck to everyone.
If you have any questions, kindly drop them in the comments for response.
Content created and supplied by: Ladyqueen (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More