The acting NDDC Boss, Pondei Daniel was seen to have collapsed on a trending video while on a probe by a panel on alleged #40 Billion spending by the commission he is heading. Many funny memes have surfaced online as a result of it.
If you aren't aware of the video, you may be wondering who he is. Here's a short bio about him.
2. He replaces and took over the affairs of NDDC on Thursday the 20th of February from Joi Nunieh, an Ogoni-born activist and lawyer at the port Harcourt commissioner's headquarters.
4. He was an experienced lecturer in the research industry. According to him, on his Linkedln page, he is skilled and excellent in epidemiology, data analysis, program evaluation, life science, and lecturing.
5. He was the former acting dean of the College of Health Sciences of Niger Delta University and also the head department of Medical Microbiology and Parasitology of the same university.
6. Pondei has also served as the chairman of Nigeria Medical Association(NMA), Bayelsa Chapter, and also as the chairman of the National Committee of the association.
7. He's reputable for having an interest in infectious diseases and is a member of the Board of Bayelsa Health Insurance Scheme(BHIS).
8. In July, he was reported to have walked out on the legislators investigating the alleged Irregular #40 Billion spendings by the Commission he is heading.
9. He collapses on Monday while facing the panel probing him in which the video in turn go viral.
Kindly drop your comments below. Don't forget to like, comment, and share.
Content created and supplied by: BlossomPen (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More