Comedy: This Prayer Scares Away Corrupt Politicians And Wins You Any Election.
The Nigeria 2023 election is approaching. The Soro S’oke generation is strategizing. Selling Voter’s card for N3000 will not happen again. Yes, you heard me, not again! Wait, did I just say N3000? A slip of tongue, I greedily and ignorantly sold mine for N1000 to that frog-eyed politician that I can’t see his traffic lights anymore, not to talk about his contribution in my community. It’s alright, he will come again. What am I saying, I was told that those women who called themselves one funny name, that wore Ankara material dancing around with the ugly face of the old man printed everywhere on their Ankara and T-shirt, got a Derica cup of rice each for their hustles. Oh my God! These old foxes are callous, that type of hustle will not be my portion in Jesus name.
If you agree with me, recite this Psalm 24 always.This is very potent in fighting those witches that fly around on brooms, or against household enemies that may want to cover your glory and that of the coming generations with satanic umbrella.
1. The presidency is up for Grab and the fullness thereof; the nation and they that dwell therein.
2. For he hath founded it upon the masses and established it upon the political parties.
3. Who shall ascend the office of the President in Aso Rock? Or who shall stand as the running mate?
4. He that hath clean hands and quite young; who hath not soiled himself in corruption or investigated by EFCC.
5. He shall receive the blessing from the North and endorsement from the people of the South.
6. This is the qualification for them that seek tickets; that seek nomination O Nigeria.
7. Lift up your voices, O ye people; and be ye lift up, ye learned voters; and the wind of change shall come in.
8. What is this wind of change? Your voter’s card and voting; the card critical in voting.
9. Lift up your voices, O ye people; even lift them up, ye learned voters; and the wind of change shall come in.
10. What is this wind of change? Your Voter’s card, it is the wind of change.
Anyway, I have made up my mind, now, I know better; selling my Voter’s card is as good as selling my kidney to buy i-phone 4. I will not be that stupid.
Content created and supplied by: YoYe (via Opera News )