Few Hours To 2021: See 9 Prominent People Who Died In 2020 That Shouldn't Be Forgotten
Year, 2020 has been a great year for some people while it's a bad one for others. Despite how hard this year is in the middle of pandemic, many people still survived it and we should all be grateful for that. Most of us are now preparing to enter a new year few hours to now and many people will added the crossover night in their various worship centers to that God for sparing that lives to see another year.
As we are saying good bye to 2020, we shouldn't forget some prominent people who died this year even though their death took us in a shock. See them below.
1. Tolulope Oluwatoyin Sarah Arotile (13th December, 1995 - 14th July 2020)
2. Daniel Leon Foster (26th September, 1958 - 17th June, 2020)
3. Abba Kyari OON (23rd September 1952 - 17th April, 2020)
4. Ibidunni Ituah Ighodalo (19th July, 1980 - 14th July, 2020)
5. Senator Isiaka Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi (16th December, 1949 - 25th June, 2020)
6. Sir Sean Connery (25th August, 1930 - 31st October, 2020)
7. Chadwick Aaron Boseman (29th November, 1976 - 28th August, 2020)
8. Kobe Bean Bryant (23rd August, 1978 - 26th January, 2020)
9. Diego Armando Maradona (30th October, 1960 - 25th November, 2020)
We pray that may their souls rest in perfect peace!
What are your thoughts on this? Drop your comments below and don't forget to follow up for more interesting articles.
Content created and supplied by: proff_official (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More