Highlights of Newspaper headlines:
* Coalition Knocks Euro groups after opposing Magu's probe.
* Oloye Alabi mounts Prayers over Covid -19 , poverty.
* Nigeria upbeat about FG plan to create digital identity.
*Nigeria man killed in hit-and-run accident in US days after sharing a cryptic post about living upright.
* I will win the state for PDP and Ondo people - Olafeso
* Obaseki, PDP mourns Edo ex- speaker, Garuba
* Magu : Expose corruption, APC youths urges minister
* Edo 2020: PDP, APC trade words over destruction of Campaign billboards
* Buhari names Delta railway station after Jonathan
* Just-in : wife of Edo Fmr. Speaker , Zakawanu kidnapped
* Suspected cultists buries police informants alive in Rivers (photos)
* I made a wrong choice of deputy - says Akeredolu
* Aribo: Nigerians never accept defeat
* Kidnapped appeal court judges wife released in calabar.
* I need somebody to spoil me silly - Olaitan sugar.
Content created and supplied by: Oluwakemi123 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More