1. Arteta confident FA Cup run can persuade Aubameyang to stay.
2. Attempted arrest: Reps member backs Wike on protection of Nunieh.
4. Iran halts execution of three convicted over November protests.
5. Gundogan urges Man City to shape up after FA Cup exit.
6. UK ‘confident’ Russia helped hackers target COVID-19 vaccine.
7. Twitter removes Trump retweet video after Linkin Park complain.
8. COVID-19: 85 babies test positive for virus in one Texas county.
9. FG to save $300m from barite importation – Minister.
10. Edo 2020: Ogeimwonyi collapses structure, declares support for Ize-Iyamu.
11. Wife, son of late Edo Speaker kidnapped in Kogi.
12. Oil communities, group differ on sacking Akpabio, IMC.
13. Buhari congratulates ex-minister, Jemibewon, at 80.
14. Three dead, many injured in Canadian glacier accident.
15. NNPC suffers 47% drop in petrol sales revenue.
16. Victims played with grenade before explosion – Katsina police.
17. Five killed in Sierra Leone riot.
18. NDDC: SERAP asks Buhari to suspend Akpabio, set up panel.
19. CCTV reveals Gokada founder’s ex-PA buying electric saw.
20. Ondo: Over 4,500 delegates for APC, PDP primaries this week.
21. Four dead, five injured in Cambodian gas explosion.
22. COVID-19: UK PM gives condition for fresh total lockdown.
23. Osimhen rejects Liverpool, United offers.
24. I would not wish civil war experience for my enemy – Nwosu, 81-year-old Imo monarch.
25. COVID-19: Internet hiccups, poverty, outages frustrating Nigeria’s classes.
26. Ondo poll: PDP chieftain asks court to disqualify deputy gov.
27. Conceiving six months after CS can cause uterine rupture —Physicians.
28. Dexamethasone: How Nigerians use COVID-19 drug for weight gain.
29. Osun gov’s wife gives okada riders fuel, face masks.
30. Two killed as gunmen attack Johannesburg airport.
31. Pay full salary or risk strike, Niger workers warn.
32. DAVID ADELEYE : From Lagos street to London arena.
33. ‘Nigeria should seek out-of-season date for WASSCE.
34. JUST IN: Policewoman, daughter, four others kidnapped in Kaduna.
35. Osun discharges 11 COVID-19 patients.
36. Troops kill eight B’Haram commanders.
37. Exposed ‘military grenade’ caused Katsina explosion – Police.
38. COVID-19: Ekiti orders arrest of facemask defaulters.
39. UK don’t need another coronavirus lockdown- Boris Johnson.
40. Adeboye to social media critics: I wasn’t talking to you.
41. Sanwo-Olu to empower one million youths with digital skills by 2023.
42. We’ll get justice for families of 30 Nigerians killed by law enforcers during lockdown ― Falana.
43. Niger govt meets Fulani Herdsmen at Bobi Grazing Reserve.
44.North-west banditry: Army kills 17, loses 3 soldiers, arrests female bandit, destroys notorious camp in Katsina.
45. NAOSS calls for reintroduction of PTA levy in public schools in Ogun.
46. Ogun begins pallative works on Ojodu, Abiodun-Akute road.
47. NITDA alerts Nigerians on fake messages circulating on social media.
48. Kidnappers of wife of deceased former Edo speaker demand N20m ransom.
49. I regret running with you, Ondo deputy tells Akeredolu.
50. Passengers to pay N6000 as fare on Abuja-Kaduna train service.
Thank you and stay tuned as more is coming your way soon.
Content created and supplied by: AkwaOnline (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More