Good Morning, here are some of the latest breaking news in Nigeria this morning.
2) 419: Dankofo has case to answer, Supreme court rules.
3) Edo 2020: 35 Political Parties declare support for Obaseki.
4) 90-year old man beaten to pulp in Enugu over land dispute.
5) Banditry: Group warns Sponsors, Promoters of Insecurity to Desist or be exposed.
6) 2023: South-East presidency or Igbo presidency?
7) EFCC chairmanship; Southerners need not to apply.
8) National Assembly Commission replaces Clerk, Sani-Omolori, others.
9) Akpabio hijacked NDDC forensic audit ordered by Buhari- Ex-MD Nunieh.
10) NAF opens investigation into Arotile's death, two suspect held.
11) Three policemen chasing hoodlumps drown in Oyo State.
Source: Vanguard and Punch
Thanks for reading. Please share your thoughts on any headline that interests you in the comment section. You can follow me for more latest news in Nigeria.
Content created and supplied by: Favour23 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More