Here are 10 things you need to know about Tolulope Arotile who lost her dear life
1. Tolulope Arotile hails from Ijumu local government area of Login state.
2. she grew up in Kaduna state where she began her primary school in Nigerian Air Force primary.
And in addition, proceeded to Nigerian Air Force secondary school. This gave her an opportunity to join Air Force when she was Young.
3. very soon, she underwent a special training on starlite International Training Academy in South Africa and finished up with a very fruitful result.
4. Moreover, she was the most brilliant student of the Nigerian Air Force School in 2017.
5. In September, 2017, Tolulope was introduced as the first female Air combat pilot.
6. She was commissioned immediately after she completed her courses on pilot training in America and South Africa.
7. Air Marshal Sadiq Abubakar calls Tolulope Arotile " a special pilot" in another speech he delivered shortly after she was commissioned in Abuja.
8. Sadiq Abubakar and the women minister, Mrs Dame Paulline Tallen promoted Tolulope.
According to the Nigerian Air Force Headquarter, "Tolulope has contributed positively to the development of her country. She also helped immensely in fighting against insurgency and banditry in the country by air striking them in a join-task force operation programme in Minna of Naina state.
9. Tolulope Arotile wasn't married, until her death on the 14th of July, 2020.
10. She died at the age of 22.
RIP Tolulope Arotile.
Content created and supplied by: OlsyCrc (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More