Do you wish to travel for a tour? Then this country is an exception because their laws are unbearable, strict and brutal.
In this article, I will explain the laws of this country called North Korea.
1. 3rd generation punishment: How will you feel if your children are being punished for a crime you committed? In North Korea, if you are found guilty of a crime, the judgement that will be passed on you will not only affect you but will also affect your 3rd generation unborn.
2. International calls are forbidden: In North Korea, making international calls are forbidden in this country. A man was killed when he was caught making international calls.
3. Blasphemy: In North Korea, the family of the president is to be respected. Any insult on him or anything that portrays him will lead to a death penalty. A woman was sentence to death because she saved her child in a fire outbreak instead of saving the picture of the president.
4. Late coming: Late coming is highly prohibited in North Korea. Whenever you have a meeting with the president, you are not expected to be late. A man was killed using a bombing machine all because he came late during a meeting with the president. The execution was made before the meeting started.
5. Don't get drunk: In North Korea, drinking of alcohol is prohibited. If you are caught drinking alcohol, you will be sentence to death instantly.
So what do you think about these laws?
Please like and comment below.
Content created and supplied by: Succibliz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More