Also, it has maritime boarders in the Persian Gulf, between Qatar and Iran. The United Arab Emirates runs a Federal Elective, but constitutional Monarchical system of government. The government is formed from the seven Emirates, namely:-
1. Any Dhabi (being the capital)
5. Ras Al Khaimah
7. Umm Al Quwain.
Each Emirate, is governed by a ruler, who collectively formed a council called " Federal Supreme Council"; of which one of them serves as the President of the United Arab Emirates.
As at 2013, the population of UAE was 9.2million, 1.4million were Emirati citizens, and 7.8 million were just expatriates. But recently, in 2020, the UAE population was 9.89milion.
Furthermore, for you to know more about the United Arab Emirates, I have carefully selected some facts for you. They are:-
I. The capital of United Arab Emirates is Abu Dhabi.
II. The largest city in United Arab Emirates is Dubai.
III. The official language is Arabic.
VI. The ethnic groups in the United Arab Emirates are: Emirati Arab, South Asian, Indian, Pakistani, Egyptian, Filipino, Bangladeshi, and others.
V. The religion generally practiced, is Islam and the citizens are referred to as Emirati.
VI. United Arab Emirates got her Independence from the United Kingdom on the 2nd day of December, 1971.
This beautiful country was admitted to the United Nations on the 9th of December, 1971. In the same vein, Ras Al Khaimah, was admitted to be of the United Arab Emirates on the 10th day of February, 1972.
The general acceptable monetary currency is the UAE Dirham. The date format is dd/mm/yyyy, and the driving side for vehicles, is the right hand side.
It may also Interest you to know that the United Arab Emirates' oil reserves are the 6th largest in the whole world, while her natural gas reserves are the 7th largest in the world too.
Now, below are what really make Dubai a land of golden opportunities. They are:-
1. Dubai is the most populous city in United Arab Emirates, and it serves as the international aviation and maritime trade center.
2. The salary structure and good standard of living are attractive enough for you to consider staying there.
3. Engineering job are the highest paying job in Dubai, paying the sum of AED 100,000 per month. This doesn't mean that other jobs like Doctors, Chief Marketing Officer, Lawyer, Accountants, Financial Professionals, I.T Managers, Electrical and Plumbing Directors are not highly paid. They are.
4. There are also lots of job opportunities like; Architect, I.T Specialist, Engineer, Sales Representative, Real Estate Consultant, Medical Practitioner, HR Professional, Software Developer, and Travel & Tourism there.
Are you also craving for the tantalizing and famous Dubai foods, below are some of the food you should order for, to quench your hunger.
1. Stuffed Camel
3. Al Haree
5. Ghuzii; made from a whole roasted lamb or motton.
In conclusion, Dubai is a great place for you and your family to travel to for the holidays. , businesses or pleasure. Dubai is really a safe place to be. The United Arab Emirates, as a country, is very beautiful and comfortable place, filled with limitless opportunities, just for you to explore.
Content created and supplied by: NOBLEMANPEN (via Opera News )