We have gathered some adorable photos from both north, south, east, west and middle belt of some Nigerian governors with their families, irrespective of their political parties or ethnicity.
Please follow my page for more updates
1. Rivers State Governor; His Excellency, Barrister Nyesome Wike with his wife Justice Eberechi Suzzette Wike and children. The rivers state governor is a member of the people's democratic party (PDP).
2. Akwa Ibom State Governor; His Excellency Udom Gabriel Emmanuel and his wife Martha Udom with their adorable children. The Akwa Ibom state governor is a member of the people's democratic party (PDP).
3. Kaduna State Governor ; His Excellency Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai and some members of his family. Note that el-Rufai has three wives namely, Hadiza Isma el-Rufai, Asia el-Rufai and Aisha Ummi el-Rufai. The Kaduna state governor is a member of the All Progressive Congress (APC).
4. Oyo State Governor; His Excellency Oluseyi Abiodun Makinde and his wife Tamunominini Makinde with their children.
5. Delta State Governor; His Excellency Ifeanyi okowa and his wife Edith Iowa with their children
6.Kogi State Governor; His Excellency Yahaya Bello with his family
7. Anambra State Governor; Willie Obiano with his family.
8. Imo State Governor; His Excellency Hope Uzodinma with his family
9. Lagos State Governor; His Excellency Babajide Sanwo-olu with his family
10. Cross River State Governor; His Excellency Benedict Ayade with his family
Please click at the right top button to follow me
Content created and supplied by: Yiga-G (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More