by ETTAH EMMANUEL O.
The State Exco in Cross River was reconstituted on Saturday 20th March, 2021. With Barr. Tony Adinye from Ogoja Local Government emerging as the State coordinator of the Organization, Jack Daniel Ekpenyong from Odukpani emerged as deputy state coordinator. Among others.
The state Exco was inaugurated by the National coordinator of the organization, Hon. (Elder) Kingsley Ntui Isong.
The following people have been conspicuously selected to pilot the affairs of the organization in Cross River State:
1. Barr Tony Adinye -------- Ogoja
2. Jack Daniel Ekpenyong-- Odukpani
3. Effanga Offiong Ita
Director of Youth Affairs
4. Immanuella Inde ------ Obanliku
Deputy Director of Youths Affairs
5. Adenmire. Patience Adi ---- Bekwarra
Director Media & Publicity 1
6. Josephine Effangha ----Calabar Municipal
Deputy Director of Media & Publicity 2
7. Cynthia Okoi Ikpi ------Yakurr
Deputy Director of Media & Publicity 3
8. Ettah Emmanuel O. -----Yakurr
Deputy Director of Media & Publicity ( New Media)
9. Hon. Tete Ekpenyong Oyo ---- Cal. Municipal
Director of Contacts and mobilization
10. Rt. Hon. Udeme E. Okon ------Bakassi
Deputy Director of contact & Mobilization
11. Engr. Kelvin Gekpe ----- Abi
Director of job placements & Intergovernmental Affairs.
12. Dr. Otop Otop Oqua ----- Cal. Municipal
13. Mrs Vivian Imogbo ---- Bekwarra
Deputy Director of Treasury
14. Edet Efa ---------Yakurr
Director of Humanitarian services
15. Hon. Odong Isek Precious ----Obubra
Deputy Dir. of Humanitarian Service
16. Barr. Daniel Enagu Mgbe ---- Etung
Director of Legal Affairs
17. Martin Edet Asuquo -----Cal. Municipal
Director of Security and Protocol
18. Mr Usor Obun Etan -----Akamkpa
Director of Traditional rulers affairs
19. Akam E. Mbek ------- Etung
Deputy Dir. Traditional rulers affairs
20. Victor Eyare -------Ikom
Deputy Dir. Of Welfare
21. Esedebe Valentine ----- Delta
Director Non Indigenes
22. Daniel Etim Itomin ------ Akpabuyo
Senatorial Coordinator - South
23. Daniel Egor Enang ----- Obubra
Senatorial Coordinator- Central
24. Joseph Ashang ----- Obanliku
Senatorial coordinator - North
HOPE FOR NEW NIGERIA GLOBAL INITIATIVE
MOTTO: Integrity & Good Governance.
Hope for New Nigeria Global Initiative is a non profit Non-governmental Organization (NGO) a coalition of 30 different organizations registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs commission in May 2013 under one umbrella known as HOPE FOR NEW NIGERIA GLOBAL INITIATIVE with an established platform spread across the 36 states of the federation including FCT Abuja, Nigeria. With diaspora chapters In other nations of the globe.
The organization is determined to promote integrity and good governance in Nigeria through grassroot mobilization and sensitization for participatory democracy, with the quest for democratic sustainability and a viable economic stability.
To ensure pragmatic delivery of democratic dividends to the grassroot electorates.
Collaboration with democratic established institutions to promote integrity and good governance towards a sustainable democracy and national economic stability.
The organization has the following as it aims and objectives:
1. To collaborate with government, institutions and organizations towards participatory democracy for the benefit of the electorates.
2. To promote integrity and good governance in Nigeria.
3.To campaign against electoral manipulations, political violence and human right violation.
4. To propagate on the improvement of relationship between the electorates and the elected political office holders in Nigeria democracy.
5. To campaign for democratic sustainability, economic and political stability and inculcating a sense of patriotism to all Nigerians.
6. To promote gender equality.
7. To facilitate the process on grassroot youth and women empowerment through entrepreneurship skills development.
8. To Foster peace building initiatives, national unity and integration.
We have a routine to periodically train our officers to equip their capacity in order to meet up with the task of mobilization and sensitization of the rural electorates in favour of our political party and candidates at various levels.
.Hon.(Elder) Kingsley Ntui Isong
.Barr. Tony Adinye
Adenmire Patience Adi
Director Media & Publicity
Ettah Emmanuel O.
Deputy Director Media & Publicity
Content created and supplied by: EttahEmmanie (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More