Sunday igboho once issued a seven days ultimatums to fulani to leave yorubaland after he stormed the igangan residence of the seriki fulani nothing that the yorubas could no more bear being killed in their land by fulanis.
Sunday igboho is a resident of oyo and osun know igboho as household name..
In the ancient city of lbadan everyone knows the name Sunday igboho.
He is a politician and a gras root mobiliser. He has a reputation for defending people against injustice..
He got his name igboho when he was interviewed about his origin .his father was called igboho because he comes from igboho
Here are the seven things to know about igboho
(1) Sunday igboho was born in on october 10,1972 ,he is a right activist and a politician.
(2) He is the chairman of adeson international business concept Ltd and popularly referred to as the akoni Podia of yoruba.
(3) He started off as a motorcycle repairer and then ventured into automobile where he sells cars and was able to start adeson business concept.
(4) He is married to two wives and has children , including three who are professional footballers in germany.
(5) He once worked with former oyo governor Rasheed lodoja and became one of his most trusted aides, he became famous as a strong defendant of the modakeke people in the modakeke /ife war between 1997 and 1998
(6) He gained social media tractions in January 2021 when he gave a week ultimatum to herdsmen in ibarapa to vacate the land after the killing of Dr. Aborode.
(7) He is believed to possess metaphysical powers and is a strong advocate for the ooduwa republic..Don't forget to drop your comments and likes..
Content created and supplied by: real_eduwhyte45 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More