Good Morning - Highlights On Newspaper Headlines For Thursday 16, July 2020.
This is what the Tribune Newspaper talk about for today.
-Nigerian's Covid19 cases hit 34,259 with 643 new cases.
- NNPC gives condition for relocation of tank farms, depots.
- You are making Southern Kaduna unsafe for development.
- Justice not served as battle continues at Supreme court - Sacked Oyo LG chairmen.
- IGP replies Magu's counsel over request for bail.
- Private Schools to benefit from Covid19 intervention funds.
- Prosecute office holders indicted in corruption, CUPP tells FG.
From Daily Post Newspaper
- Disregard rumours of my sack, National Assembly clerk tells staff.
- Man, 47 years confesses to impregnating 16 years-old daughter in Port Harcourt, blames the demon.
- Alleged $10b bribe: CUPP spokesman Ugochinyere suffers 'strange illness after police detention'.
- Crystal Palace vs Manchester United: Solskjaer gives injury update on Greenwood, Luke Shaw and others.
- Yobe: Flash flood hits Goshua town, submerges several houses after heavy rain falls.
- NDDC: Akpabio has denied allegations of involvement in contract racketeering, bombing pipelines and others.
- Ganduje reshuffles cabinet, redeploys three commissioners.
- IPPIS, Others: COESU threatens strike, gives FG 21-days Ultimatum.
From Vanguard Newspaper.
- Man who poured hot water on his nursing wife's breast in Enugu has been arrested and remanded by Magistrate court.
- Woman dies mysteriously in Ekiti public transport.
- Ex-ministers nephew, 2 others kidnapped in Nasarawa - Insecurity.
- Kidnappers raid Kogi again.
- Allegations against Maguhs been described as fabrication and his troubles a case of dog eating dog.
- Magu's Probe: The perversity of fighting corruption with corruption in Nigeria is surprising.
- Magu detained to ensure relevant documents were safe.
- Corruption: Police destroyed the EFCC.
- Magugate won't burnish Buhari's fancy anti graft epaullete.
- Breaking: FEC approves 2021 - 2023 MTEF, FSP.
- Youths urged to embrace Entrepreneurship.
From Punch Newspaper.
- Panel: Magu's invitation in his best interest, says Buhari.
- Kane surpasses 200th goal mark as Spurs beat Newcastle United.
- Dakar's 2022 youth Olympics postponed until 2026 - IOC.
- 1,000 dead in DR Congo communal clashes.
- Arsenal shock Liverpool with comeback win at Emirates.
- Police Arrest killer of Serge Auriers brother.
- Covid19: American airlines to lay off 25,000 workers.
- Dickson hails Diri as Alaibe loses at Supreme court.
- Twitter accounts of Apple, Musk, Gates, Kanye West and others hacked by bitcoin scammers.
- Transcorp Hotels seeks approval to list additional shares.
- ASUU condemns alleged secret recruitment in UNIPORT.
- I didn't Sexually Harrass Ex-NDDC MD - Akpabio says.
Click, Comment , Share And Follow if this article was helpful.
Give your views about this headlines.
Content created and supplied by: KlassicBlog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More