It is another beautiful and bright morning, with a cool atmosphere here in my State. It is a very good thing to be updated about what is going on in one's State, or Country and even across the World every morning, at least to start the day with.
(1) The Department of State Services (DSS) in Nigeria has warned some Nigerians about their plans to embark on ethnoreligious violence in Nigeria. The DSS revealed that the targeted states are Sokoto, Rivers, Oyo, Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Plateau, and some parts of South East.
(2) The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has reacted to the claim by the DSS over an alleged plans by Some Nigerians to embark on ethnoreliguous violence in the above mentioned parts of the country. CAN then asked the DSS and other security agencies in Nigeria to be at alert, and make sure they perform their duties as at she due.
(3) The Federal Executive Council (FEC) has approves on Wednesday, 20 new private Universities has been approved in Nigeria. All the approves Universities will be given provisions licenses to run for three years while they were been monitored by the ministry.
(4) The President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, has sanded the Inspector General.of Police, Mohammed Adamu, to hand over, as his tenure has elapsed on Minda, and yet to hand over his duty as no new IGP has been anniubces.
(5) The All Progressive Congress (APC) has revealed that it is a false claim that the party is planning to make the former President, Goodluck Jonathan as its presidential candidate in the 2023 Election.
(6) Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State said in his statement that the assignment of the next President of Nigeria will be to fix the ethnic, religious and socio-economic problems created by President Buhari's administration and APC.
(7) A man known by Name as Daniel Adejuyigbe, who is a member of the Oodua People's Congress (OPC), has been killed by bandits ausoectes to be kidnappers in Iju community, Akure North Local Government Area, Ondo State.
(8) The Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has revealed on Wednesday that the February 2, 2019 helicopter crash in Kabba, Kogi State would have led to mourning, if not for the intervention of God. He then appreciate God for what he called a day of victory and thanksgiving, as it clocks two years after the incident, which nearly kill him and about other 11 people,
(9) The Authority of Heads of State and Government of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), has revealed its suport for Nigeria's plan to he's the African Union (AU) Commission for Political Affairs, Peace and Security. This was disclosed in a communique issued at the end of the just concluded extra ordinary session of ECOWAS Authority of Heada of State and Government which was chaired by the Preaidemt of Ghana, Nana Akufo-Addo.
(10) The Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) togetyer with the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC), have revealed a code "6232" for verification of information on COVID-19. The body, NCDC, ala confirmed 1,138 new cases of COVID-19, which makes it a total number of confirmed infection to be 134,690 in Nigeria.
Good mormimg once again, and hah a beautiful day!
Comment, Share, and follow for top headlines every morning.
Content created and supplied by: Hefohee (via Opera News )