Good Morning fellow Nigerian. Please Don't forget to click on follow button as you read. Have a Nice day.
News Headlines For This Morning, Saturday, 18th July, 2020.
1) Ondo 2020: You can’t dictate to party, Gov Bello tells 11 APC guber aspirants.
2) Winning the war against bandits and the Buratai formulae.
3) Senate will decide on 774,000 jobs Tuesday –Abaribe.
5) COVID-19 or not, future of world oil market is bright, says Petrocam MD, as firm opens new station.
6) Ize-Iyamu never had any issues with Professor Grace Alele-Williams – Ex-president of UNIBEN Alumni Association.
7) NITDA to Empower 75,000 Kaduna Youths with Digital Skills.
8) 3rd Mainland bridge planned closure: Lagos govt repairs alternative routes.
9) Kano approves N490m to avert collapse of bridge, ultramodern shopping mall.
10) Gridlock as tankers fall on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
11) Despite having two undergraduate daughters, I wasn’t discouraged –Oleghibe-Moore, UNILAG PGDE student with distinction.
12) ICYMI: 10 cultists sleep with new female member during initiation –Girl.
13) Nothing wrong in women flaunting endowments – Buykola Olatunji.
14) Kano Pilgrims Board on Thursday began refund of over N418 million deposits for 2020 hajj to intending pilgrims.
15) The Lagos State Government has vowed to unravel the cartel behind fake building plan approvals in the state and ensure their prosecution in line.
16) CSOs, Friday, mourned the death of Flying Officer of the Nigerian Air Force, Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s first female combat helicopter pilot.
17) A firm, Macrec Trust International Limited, Friday, hailed Hon Frank Archibong’s appointment as Commissioner by Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel.
18) Udom’s Completion agenda: Opening sustainable business opportunities in Akwa Ibom.
19) How COVID-19 is redefining our social life, work ethics.
Content created and supplied by: Motivepress (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More