Therefore, in this article, I would be listing out 5 great achievements of our honorable President since he was sworn into the seat as President.
Here are the achievements of President Mohammed Buhari since his first tenure till date.
• There has been a reconstruction of the Nigerian Immigration which helps in catching cross border criminals.
• There have been deployment of sophisticated weapons which helps in catching pipeline vandalism thieves.
The points I mentioned above, are just few of the achievements of the Presidency understand security.
2. Fight Against Corruption.
The fight against corruption was one of the Presidency’s goals which they have done and are still working towards more ways to wipe out corruption from the system.
• The impression of the president, right for when he was first elected in 2015 was as a ‘no nonsense and incorruptible leader’. Even in his first year as a president, many who had looted the government’s money had return it due to the ultimatum given in order not to face the law.
• He set up a ‘war against corruption’ agency which helped to fish out and persecute the corrupted ones.
• In his second year as a civilian president, the ‘Office Of The National Security Adviser', recovered over 7 billion naira from indicted companies and individuals.
The President, directed the closure of all multiple accounts in Departments, Ministries and other agencies of the government which made it easy to cover up loopholes for leakage of the economy.
• In his first few month as president, he directed the disbursement of over N689.5 billion naira from the central bank of Nigeria. The money was used as a bailout to over 27 state for the payment of salaries.
• N2.29 billion naira has been saved monthly after about 34,000 ghost workers were expunged from the Federal Civil Service.
• Introduction of the B.V.N ( Bank Verification Number). Which also helped to deal with ghost workers and looters who have multiple accounts.
• Rebuilding of refineries in Kaduna, Port Harcourt and Warri which is presently producing about 6 million liters of products per day.
• There have been continual implementation of Great Green Wall Project which helps to fight against desertification in the Northern Nigeria.
• There is an agreement between the government and world bank to Improve power. (237 million dollar agreement).
• President Buhari, signed an agreement with the Chinese government to improve Nigeria’s power infrastructure.
• A Chinese Solar power manufacturing company was set up in Nigeria, under the administration of his Excellency, President Mohammed Buhari.
Content created and supplied by: Anonymous_Writer. (via Opera News )