2023 is just two years from now. We are already seeing different events as regards to the election that will be held in Nigeria at that time. A lot can still happen within two years but I'll be giving you a sort of summary of important events that has happened pertaining the 2023 election.
So, I'll be listing them:
2. During that same period, campaign posters of Adams Oshiomhole (as President) and Nasiru El Rufai (as Vice President) were also seen.
3. In January 2020, Atiku advises PDP to focus on rebuilding the party rather than 2023 elections.
4. In September 2020, opposition parties in Enugu slammed Enugu PDP for initiating talks on who will succeed Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi saying it was too early.
5. In October 2020, The African Youth for Change Forum, a non-governmental organisation, backed Tinubu to contest for the office of president of Nigeria in 2023.
6. In January 2021, the clamour for the next President of Nigeria from south-eastern Nigeria began.
7. During the same period, the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) also gav their support to Tinubu to run for presidency.
8. In April 2021, INEC says it will begin nationwide voters registration on June 28.
9. During this same month, Saraki campaign posters were spotted in the streets of Abuja.
And that's all for now.
Content created and supplied by: TheRelic∞ (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More