Things you should know about NYSC.
1. Any graduate who participates in the Nigeria Youth Service Corps will be posted to any States In the country except their own State of origin, which enable them to mix with different cultures and group and help them to have different opinions about people and ethnics.
Orientation is organized for the first three weeks of the program which will be spent in a military control camp.
2. All NYSC participants are expected to go to their different Places of Primary Assignment(PPA). After Spending eleven months of PPA they are allowed to have a month vacation before their final passing out parade where a certificate of completion will be issued to them.
3. A graduate more than thirty years old is ineligible to participate in the program. But a graduate who graduated before thirty but skipped the NYSC program will still be allowed to participate anytime he wants to since he graduated before clocking 30 years.
4. A graduate who doesn't have the NYSC certificate will be denied employment in government established companies. Also on most private companies.
5. NYSC helps fresh graduates financially before they are able to stand on their own. Because they will be able to save some money during the program.
What do you think?? Leave a comment below.
Content created and supplied by: Heritage452 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More