Preparation Of Npower Beneficiaries Awaiting Their Visit To Senate President.
All npower beneficiaries have been encouraged to participate on the three days fasting and prayer from Monday 20th to Wednesday 22nd of July,2020. This fasting and prayer is to seek for God's intervention as the Representatives of the beneficiaries meet with the Senate president on Thursday 23rd of July 2020.
This was made known to the volunteers through their Facebook group chat Nationwide. Below is the response of some volunteers.
Here are the prayer points to be taken.
1. Father we thank you for been our helper in the past and now.
3. Lord we thank you for what you did in Abuja last week.
4. Lord show us mercy in any way we have sinned .
5. Lord we are your children, please take over this permanency strungle.
6. Father touch the heart of the president, vice president , and all in.charge of the npower Programme.
7. Lord look at us one by one and change this disengagement to engagement.
8. Lord change the GEEP loan to permanent jobs.
9. Lord on that Thursday, favour us as our Representatives speak on our behalf.
10. Lord do not allow us to go back to the street.
If you are an npower beneficiary, make sure you fast and pray for these three days with those prayer points .
May God answer your prayers and give you testimony on Thursday.
Thank you for your time. Follow me for more important topics. Do not forget to like,comment and share this post.
Content created and supplied by: UniqueFelihub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More