It's of no doubt that everyone wants to look beautiful and attractive, so we tend to watch the kind of clothes we wear, so as to look presentable. Those who are influential figures as we all know don't joke with what they put on, their kind of shoes, earrings and even wrist watch are just as classic as one could ever imagine.
In my article today, I will be talking about the daughters of the number one and number two citizen of Nigeria. I will be showing you some lovely pictures of Zahra Buhari and Kiki Osibanjo, the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osibanjo. Just stay glued, read on and feed your eyes.
All you need to know about Zahra Buhari
1. Zahra Buhari Indimi is the daughter of the number one citizen of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari(GCFR).
2. The beautiful and adorable daughter of the number one citizen of Nigeria was born on the 18th of December, 1994 and she happens to be the fifth daughter and the seventh child of President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) according to multiple sources, and she was begotten by President Muhammadu Buhari's second wife who is currently Nigeria's first lady, Hajiya Aisha Buhari.
3. The beautiful and gorgeous daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari studied Microbiology at the University of Surrey, a UK based institute, and she later graduated in 2016 along side her brother, Yusuf Buhari.
4. Zahra Buhari runs an NGO known as Assisting, Caring and empowering (ACE), and this organisation was created with the sole aim of offering free medical treatment for those who are suffering from sickle cell.
5. The amiable and beautiful daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR), was made an ambassador of a charity organisation known as ACE, and she and the organisation began to focus on educating and training of individuals, economic empowerment and making healthcare fees less exorbitant.
6. The daughter of the number one citizen, on the 16th day of December, 2016 tied the knot with a famous business man, Ahmed Indimi and she became Zahra Buhari Indimi. The wedding took place after the Deputy Chief Imam of the National Mosque, in the person of Sheikh Ibrahim Makari, performed the Friday prayers.
Have a look at some beautiful photos of Zahra Buhari Indimi below;
All You Need To Know About Kayinsola Osibanjo
1. Kayinsola Osibanjo, is the daughter of the number two citizen of Nigeria, Yemi Osibanjo, and the gorgeous and adorable Kiki happens to be a professional model.
2. The beautiful and charismatic daughter of the number two citizen of Nigeria was born on the 18th of March, 1993 in Lagos state, Nigeria.
3. Kiki Osibanjo has won the heart of many because of the level of effort she put when working despite being born with a silver spoon, and she is the chief executive officer She of Glam’d Africa Fashion and Beauty Store.
4. Kayinsola Osibanjo graduated from the University of Aston where she studied Law and Management in England, and after she completed National Youth Service Corps(NYSC) program two years ago; She set her eyes fixed on fashion and beauty, which had always been her field of interest.
5. Kayinsola Osibanjo, popularly known as Kiki is the second child of Prof. Yemi Osibanjo and Mrs. Oludolapo Osinbajo, and her two siblings are Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo and Damilola Osinbajo.
Here are some adorable pictures of Kayinsola Osibanjo below;
It's my earnest prayer that God continue to keep them, bless them, show them favour and mercy in all their positive endeavours.
What's your take on the pictures you just saw?
Who do you think slayed better between Zahra Buhari and Kayinsola Osibanjo?
Please don't forget to hit the like button, drop your comments and share... Thank you
Content created and supplied by: PacketTracer. (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More