Breaking Afternoon Newspapers for today, Friday, 17th July 2020, brings alot of interesting stories, you would want to spend your time reading.
* Alledge N1.4 Ben fraud : Appeal Court Strikes out four charges against Gov Emmanuel, Paul Usoro and others.
* United states of America (U. S) Records 77,300 covid 19 cases in 24 hours.
* Mandela's Daughter Zindzi buried in south Africa.
* What you need to know about Nigeria's new bill on sexual harassment.
* President Muhammadu Bihari has Stressed the need for better cordination in the ongoing investigation of the Niger delta commission.
* Apc appoints Yahaya bello to head on do guber primary election committee.
* Nigeria Police withdraws officers guarding suspended EFCC chairman Ibrahim magu.
I hope you enjoyed the headlines and find them interesting. You can share your opinion at the comment section below and make sure you like and share.
Content created and supplied by: Specialnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More