NOTE: Please, Before You Proceed To Read, Don't forget to Click, Comment, Share And Follow if this article was helpful.
Give your views about this headlines.
This is what the Punch Newspaper talk about for today.
- Nigerians has 556 new Covid19 cases making it a total of 36,663 cases.
- Forgotten Ebonyi community where pregnant women, others die travelling 15 kilometres for health care.
- Military grenade killed Katsina explosion victims – Police.
- 15 soldiers, 17 bandits feared killed in Katsina gunfight.
- COVID-19: Lagos conducts 54,570 tests, says 24% positive.
- Policewoman, daughter, four others kidnapped in Kaduna community.
- We must return Edo to APC, says Oshiomhole.
- Arthur Eze threatens to sue Obiano over monarchs’ pay.
- I won 2016 election for Akeredolu –Deputy gov.
- Etim: Ighalo should consider Eagles return.
- ‘OPC, hunter, vigilantes not automatic recruits for Amotekun’.
- Appeal court didn’t annul our mandate – Sacked Oyo LG chairmen.
- Buhari, Bello congratulate Jemibewon at 80.
- Preparing Nigeria for the year 2050.
- Eagles Euro roundup: Eze hits goal.
From Vanguard Newspaper
- 2023: Igbo must not sabotage Igbo presidency — Senator Okon.
- l don’t have power to postpone Ondo APC primaries — Bello.
- We must return Edo to APC for sustainable development — Oshiomhole.
- Ondo Elections: Police bars politicians with security escorts from voting venues.
- ONDO 2020: Few hours to governorship primary, Ife Oyedele steps down for Akeredolu.
- Ondo APC changes venue of governorship primary election.
- COVID-19: Edo overtakes Lagos in daily infections, as Nigeria records 556 cases.
- Lagos conducts over 53,811 COVID-19 tests ― Commissioner.
- COVID-19: Oyo records 2,106 cases, 22 deaths ― Makinde.
- Foreign Minister, Onyeama, contracts COVID-19.
- Kwara records 85 new COVID-19 cases.
From Tribune Newspaper
- COVID-19: Buhari wishes Onyeama speedy recovery.
- Big Brother Naija season five begins, breaks the internet.
- Ondo APC primary: Ife Oyedele steps down, declares for Akeredolu.
- War against corruption at crossroads ― Presidency.
- Third Mainland Bridge: FG, Lagos govt declares readiness for partial closure.
- Deregulation will force down petrol price, PPPRA says.
- COVID-19: Bauchi Risk Communication Committee conducts mega rally to sensitize residents.
- Olorunyomi’s award, reward for untiring service to Nigeria ― Tinubu.
- COVID-19: Lagos seals relaxation centres over contravention.
-You misconstrued Appeal Court’s judgment, Sacked Chairmen tell Oyo Assembly.
- Varsities decry non-payment of tuition, allowances by Presidential Amnesty Office.
- Road infrastructure maintenance: Lagos govt embarks on road marking, kerbs painting.
-Police nab suspected 33-year-old serial rapist in Delta.
- Private school teachers get cash gift in Delta.
- I inherited N70billion pensioners gratuities, allowances ― Gov Ortom.
- Tolulope Arotile: We will not join issues with any individual, group ― Airforce.
- FAAC shares N651.184bn to FG, States, Local governments.
- Northerners in Edo declares support for Ize-Iyamu as Igbo women endorse Obaseki.
- Police arrest 3 Anambra robbers, recover money, arms and ammunition.
- Location of 36 truck parks in Apapa causing port congestion ― NPA.
- First Bank rewards Verve card users with free fuel.
- Ex-Rangers Intl icon, Paul Obiakor down with heart disease, needs N5m help.
- Ancelotti expects Everton board to back his transfer plans.
- Super Eagles star Osimhen passes Napoli medical.
- Nwakali’s Huesca gain promotion to the Spanish La Liga.
- Jose Mourinho: People look at me with different eyes.
- Emenalo: Narrative that white is good has to change.
Do You Think Nigeria Is Going To Ever Be Corruption Free?
Content created and supplied by: KlassicBlog (via Opera News )