Breaking News Headlines For This Evening, Thursday, 16th July, 2020.
1) COVID-19: Aisha Buhari calls on stakeholders to tackle malnutrition in Nigeria.
2) NDDC Probe: Nigerians will hear more from me, Nunieh vows.
3) ONDO 2020: The gang up against me is to stop me from winning the party’s ticket — Ajayi.
4) Rep Nnaji urged FAAN and NCAA "to ensure that those who refuse to subject themselves to the protocols are denied future access to the airports."
5) Tackling banditry and lessons from the North-East.
6) ONDO 2020: Why PDP will defeat APC in Ondo election — Ekweremadu.
7) South-West commissioners for education ready for WAEC examination.
8) COVID-19: FG mulls financial support for indigenous inventions.
9) ONDO 2020: Fear grips APC aspirants over choice of Yahaya Bello’s led Primary Committee.
10) Massive turnout at army recruitment sign of confidence in military.
11) World Population Day: 7million unintended pregnancies expected in lockdown — UNFPA.
12) Aare Adams is one of the prominent figures in Yorubaland, he is a strong voice and whatever he says shouldn't be taken with a pinch of salt.
13) Suspected political thugs invade Bauchi NUJ premises, beat up factional leaders.
14) Health check: Gov Fintiri allegedly breaches protocol at Port Harcourt Airport.
15) Fears, apprehension as NBA election date draws close.
16) Fuel price hike: Oil marketers condemn planned protest, shutdown.
17) UNDERDEVELOPMENT: N’Delta group makes fresh demands to FG, threatens mass protest.
18) UK Govt deny Air Peace landing permit in Hearthrow Airport.
19) Alleged Corruption: NDDC boss, staff walk out on Reps.
Content created and supplied by: Motivepress (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform