From my investigation so far, it can be said that some Kogi Igala people were/are not aware of all indigenous Igala locations in Kogi state. Well, in case you are one of them or someone closer to you, here is the list of LGAs where Igalas are indigenes out the 21 LGAs of the state.
1. Ajaokuta (They were in the Igala National Congress, 2020 held in Idah on Feb 15, 2020)
8. Okene (Descendants of Igalas who followed Attah of Ebira, Attah Abonika Omadivi from Idah and others during Ebira migration from Idah)
9. Koton-Karfe (Descendants of Ohiemi from Idah)
10. Okehi (Descendants of Igala who accompanied Onojo, the Igala mother of Ebira Tao from Olichekpe, near Oforachi, Igalamela/Odolu)
11. Lokoja (Igala fishermen and rivers Niger and Benue Attah Igala royal Navy (Eg Anaja of Ganaja/Ega-anaja)
12. Kogi (Igala fishermen and territorial boundaries guards/warriors
13. Ofu 14. Olamaboro
16. Kabba Bunu (Odo Ape)
Their local government of origin is these areas not Kogi east. Tell others.
Content created and supplied by: Nairateam.com.ng (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More