16 BREAKING NEWS HEADLINES FOR THIS MORNING, THURSDAY 16TH OF JULY 2020.
1. High profile Twitter accounts hacked by Bitcoin scammers.
2. El - Rufai to community leaders: expose evil ones among you.
3. CBN seeks power to freeze suspect's account.
4. Breaking: Nigeria records 643 new covid-19 cases, total now 34, 259.
5. Breaking: IABC, experts to tackle communication issues in pandemic.
6. WASSCE / pupils resumption: Southwest states Ebonyi, cross river on collision course with FG.
7. Breaking: do not panic, police assured Ebonyi resident.
8. Osun to prosecute policewoman for maltreating stepdaughter.
9. PDP governors, others meet to strategize on Edo governorship poll.
10. Eight Lagos cops denied for extorting social media influencer.
11. Senate wants age limits scrapped for job seekers.
12. Magu not on trial, invitation by panel in his best interest - presidency.
13. Breaking: FG loses #34bn fraud case against Tompolo's firm, others.
14. Castration proposed as punishment for rapists by Kano assembly.
15. NDDC spent #81.5bn in six months - CBN, OAGF.
16. Gunmen kidnap NIS official, wife, kill sister in-law in Nasarawa.
Please like, share and comment for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Oloruntoba139 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More