Good morning, here are the latest breaking news in Nigeria this morning:
2) REPS begin probe off alleged illegal sack of NSITF, MBET, TCN management.
3) Controversy as man commits suicide at traffic agency's premises in Ogun State.
4) Governor Umahi to relieve 1000 Aides of their position by August 1st.
5) Police discovers another torture house in Suleja, rescue fifteen teenagers.
6) Late Edo speaker's wife still in abductors custody.
7) FUOYE ignores ASUU, to hold virtual matriculation.
8) Doctor dies in Rivers crash 48 hours after completing NYSC.
9) NNPC raises August selling prices of crude oil.
10) Police to get Arotile's case file soon- NAF
These are the latest news this morning. Thank you for reading. Please share your thoughts on the headline that interests you in the comment section.
Please like and share to your friends and family.
Content created and supplied by: Favour23 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More