2. Alleged N700 Million training fund for commissioners operatives.
3. Allege diversion of interest on recovered funds
4. The EFCC suspended leader has also been accused of seizing properties cornered by his friends, who are also top EFCC officials.
5. Alleged 322 daily recovered properties.
6. Alleged failure to submit EFCC audited accounts for four years.
7. Alleged N5 billion election funds.
8. The suspended acting chairman has also been accused to have paid Femi Falana SAN N28 million.
9.alleged N573 million naira Dubai property linked to his name.
10. Alleged bid to spirit him out of detention.
However,Ibrahim Magu has denied all the said and filed Allegations against him, of which he demands evidences and question answering from his accusers.
His denial were stated in a letter submitted to Justice Isa Ayo Salamis panel.
Content created and supplied by: Parizupdates (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More