Suspend Arotile’s Burial Until Conclusion Of Investigation, Adegboruwa urges Buhari
Lagos based Rights Activist and Legal Practitioner, Mr. Ebun Adegboruwa, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, has urged President Muhammadu Buhari to suspend the burial plans of the late first female helicopter pilot in Nigeria Flying Officer, Tolulope Arotile until the conclusion of investigation into the circumstances surrounding her sudden demise.
According to the statement released by him, Nigerians deserve proper investigation into the death of Arotile before burial.
The sudden death of the 24 years old lady pilot has caused a national mourning in this time of COVID 19 pandemic.
He added that it is tragic, painful and gruesome and the inconsistent stories emerging from the Nigerian Air Force has not relieved the suspicions of Nigerians.
He believes that there is no point in rushing to bury her in the light of the emerging revelations and the least Nigerians expect is a proper investigation, followed with a Coroner’s Inquest, including an independent autopsy report.
These are the questions he raised:
1. Who drove the car that killed her?
2. Where did the accident happen?
3. Where was Arotile going to?
4. A reversing car means it had passed her, so was she trekking?
5. Was she blindfolded not to see the reversing car to escape?
6. Were her legs tied?
7. What kind of medical treatment did she receive?
8. In which hospital was she treated?
9. Who called her out from her rest after a successful air combat on bandits?
10. Why are there inconsistent statements from the Nigerian Air Force, being released in bits and pieces?
There are still many more questions from Nigerians.
He therefore urges the President to direct a full investigation into her death, and to suspend the burial plans until the conclusion of the investigations.
The Nigerian Tribune
What do you think about this?
Don't forget to freely express your views in the comment box below.
Also, like and share this with friends and family members.
Content created and supplied by: Stellymandy (via Opera News )