Marriage is an institution created by God, it is also ordained by God to be between a man and a woman. In order to have a sweet marriage one must be prayerful because prayer is the pillar of all good things even it changes bad situation to Good.
Wife have a greater role to play as the strength of the family by praying for her husband. It is said that behind a successful man; there is a prayerful woman.
Prayer is the key to solution in every marriage, it is a weapon a Christian and believers of God's word uses to solve situations of life.
As a responsible wife you should always pray for your husband's business and also commit his ways in the Lord.
Prayer for husband's work
1. Heavenly Father, I ask for your overflowing favour for my husband
2. I pray for supernatural wisdom for my husband in his working place
3. Farther lord, I pray for a divine turn around in my husband work so that we may have in abundance
4. Every evil devices and association in my husband's life I destroy them by fire
5. I break every hold of sin in my husband life in Jesus name
6. Heavenly Father, give my husband the spirit of commitment unto your words
7. I shield my husband from the arrow of the wicked in Jesus name
8. Everything my husband lays his hands on shall prosper in Jesus name
9. In the midst of his colleague he shall be selected for miracle
10. Every evil conspiracy about my husband shall be in vain
Thank you God for we believe you've answered our prayers. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
Like, share, comment and follow for more inspirational updates
Content created and supplied by: Invincibility01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More