Leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN),Temitope Balogun Joshua popularly known as T. B. Joshua uncovers eight reasons why collecting tithes is dangerous. Here are the reasons below
- Though it is Scriptural however the inquiry remains – whom would we say we are posing to help from? The bothered, the wiped out, poor people?
- When you are conveyed, your 'much appreciated' is a gift from God.
- When you are recuperated, your 'much obliged' is a gift from God.
- But when you are troubled, your 'much obliged' is a pain.
- Because you are your much obliged.
- I am my bless your heart. You are your much obliged. Since you can't live about your words.
- This is the reason most endowments today are a revile, not a gift.
- Most contributions being gathered in places of worship everywhere throughout the world are a revile, not a gift.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More