- As I continue to live in God, my love grows more perfect. I can face Him with confidence on the day of judgment because I live like Jesus here in this world (I John 4:17 NLT).
- An abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness are mine. I reign in life through Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).
- Wives: As a wife, I submit myself to my husband as is fitting in the Lord. My husband loves me like Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her (Colossians 3:18 and Ephesians 5:25).
- Husbands: As a husband, I love my wife as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her.
I look out not only for my own interests but also for the interests of others (Philippians 2:4).
- Wives: The heart of my husband trusts in me. He has no lack of gain (Proverbs 31:11).
- Husbands: I express belief in my wife and encourage her. I have no lack of gain (Proverbs 31:11, 28-29).
- Wives: I do my husband good and not evil all the days of my life (Proverbs 31:12).
- Husbands: I cover my wife with the Word to present her holy and blameless before the Lord (Ephesians 5:26).
- I am kind and tenderhearted to others. I forgive them as God in Christ has forgiven me (Ephesians 4:32).
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).
- I ask God to set a guard over my mouth. He keeps watch over the door of my lips (Psalm 141:3).
- I let the peace of Christ rule in my heart. As a member of one body, I am called to peace and I am thankful (Colossians 3:15 NIV).
- I walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, pleasing Him in all respects. I bear fruit in every good work and I am increasing in the knowledge of God (Colossians 1:10 NAS).
- I am being strengthened with all power according to His might. I have great endurance and patience (Colossians 1:11 NIV).
- God has not given me a spirit of fear. He gives me power, love, and self-discipline (2 Timothy 1:7 ESV).
- God loads me daily with benefits. He is my salvation (Psalm 68:19).
- I am God’s servant and He takes pleasure in my prosperity (Psalm 35:27).
- I meditate on God’s word day and night. I am successful and prosperous (Psalm 1:2-3, Joshua 1:8).
- God makes all grace abound toward me so that I always have all sufficiency and an abundance for every good work (2 Corinthians 9:8).
- I honor the Lord with my wealth and the first fruits of all my produce. Then, my barns will be filled with plenty. My vats will overflow with new wine (Proverbs 3:9-10).
- I bring the whole tithe into the storehouse. He opens the windows of heaven for me and pours out a blessing so great that I don’t have enough room for it (Malachi 3:10).
- I prosper in all things. I remain in health just as my soul prospers (3 John 1:3).
- God abundantly blesses my provision (Psalm 132:15).
- I give and I receive. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will it be put into my lap (Luke 6:38).
Content created and supplied by: Oyindamolamii (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More