Jesus was an honourable Prophet sent by God to call to the worship of God alone. This is evident in the Bible and confirmed by the Quran.
the Gospels reports that Jesus, on whom be peace, was about thirty years old when he began preaching.
And then about three years later he was crucified, so that would be about 33 years old, and that would mean that he didn’t live till forty.
So in the Muslim tradition he returns, he dwells on earth for seven years and so he becomes forty and that will fulfill the prophecy in the Quran that he will speak to people in his cradle and also in his manhood—which would be something like forty.
The Islamic belief about Jesus explains who the real Jesus was, whilst maintaining the pure belief about God and His complete Greatness, Uniqueness and Perfection.
1) Muslims love Jesus. We also love Abraham, Moses, and Noah, to name just a few other Prophets Muslims revere. May God's peace be upon all of these great messengers of God.
2) Muslims also love the mother of Jesus, the Virgin Mary. We believe she was a pious and noble woman chosen over all of the women of the world.
3) Muslims believe that Jesus was born miraculously of a virgin mother and no father. His birth is miraculous like the birth of Adam, the first human being, who was created with neither mother nor father.
4) Muslims do not believe that Jesus was the son of God. God is so powerful and self-sufficient that He does not need a son or any kind of partner.
5) In Arabic Bible the name for God is Allah. Therefore all Arab Christian call God Allah as Muslim do as well.
6) Jesus did not die on the cross. Rather, God saved him as his enemies were confused about him. Jesus was taken up by God to Heaven.
7) Jesus is called Isa (pronounced Eesa) in Arabic.
8) Jesus performed miracles by the Will of God, like healing the blind and those with leprosy.
9) Jesus prayed to the same God as all Prophets and we pray to.
10) Jesus will return before the end of the world.
Content created and supplied by: Chris_B (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More