Bishop David Oyedepo, the General Overseer of the Living Faith Church Worldwide spoke to his members about SHILOH 2021 and officially invited all of them. It is a big conference that holds once every year and there are always testimonies and wonders after the program.
Here are 5 things Bishop Oyedepo said about Shiloh 2021
1. He said that the encounter that brought to the birth of Shiloh in 1998 was gotten from the book of Joshua 17:1 which says
"and the whole congregation of the children of Israel assembled together at Shiloh and set up a tabernacle of the congregation there and the land was subdued before them"
2. He said Shiloh is the annual prophetic assembly of Winners worldwide for a feast of the Word, where they access their inheritance in Christ until the country is subjugated before us, both as a Church and as individuals, until the land is subdued before us.
3. He said that the theme is for SHILOH 2021 is 'More Than A Conqueror," and the anchor scripture is Romans 8:35-37.
4. He stated that at Shiloh 2021, God will reveal the mystery of operating in the realm of More Than A Conqueror to all participants, and that he will put an end to all participants' days of struggle, and that everyone will return with a new name.
5. He stated that every Winner should prepare their hearts to partake fully in this prophetic Word feast. Death, among other things, will be swallowed up in victory at this feast of fat things.
In conclusion, we have to endeavor that we pray for our man of God that God will continue to give him divine strength to carry on for Him. The Devil shall not be able to distract him and the gate of Hell will not prevail against the church of God.
Source: Church Gist
Content created and supplied by: PrayerMedia (via Opera News )