Don't forget to follow us, in order to get more inspiring messages.
Read this Psalm aloud with boldness for your day and night Victories over your enemies and night mares
19 Arise, O Lord; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.
20 Put them in fear, O Lord: that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah.
1. O Lord fight my battle and give me victory over my enemies and evil dreams in Jesus name, Amen.
Psalm 10: 1-2
1Why standest thou afar off, O Lord? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?
2 The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
1. O Lord let the wicked fall into the pit they have dug for me in Jesus name, Amen.
1 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
1. O Lord my confidence is of thee, let me never be ashame in all my endeavors today in Jesus name, Amen.
Psalm 63: 6-7
6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
1. O Lord l am now going to bed, let your presence protect me and my family from all the evil of horror of the night and keep me, until morning dawn in Jesus name, Amen.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
1. O Lord let your abundant Grace flourish and prosper me, that I may be a blessing to others in Jesus name, Amen.
4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
1. O Lord let all the evil workers be put off from my path, I reject every ways of the wicked in Jesus name, Amen.
14 Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.
15 Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.
16 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.
17 For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.
1. O Lord feed me and my family with your blessed bread and wine, and take away every bread and wine of the wicked that they have put before me in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
May God answer your prayers in Jesus name.
Don't forget to leave a comment below.
Like and share
Content created and supplied by: Prayerlink (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More