The holy book which is the guide of all believers have made us to understand that as a believer we are meant to succeed in all we do. In fact it's our sole right because the Bible said that the earth is of the Lord and everything thereof.psalm 24:1
And as a worshiper of God it's our right to inherit everything that is in the world. We suffer as a believer because we don't know who we are. If you read through the book of Daniel chapter 11, the Bible made us to understand that those that knows their God shall be strong and they shall do exploit.
The Bible is a book of principle and for anything in it to work for you then you should follow and obey all the principle in the Bible.
Here is 5 things you should do when you're financially broke as a believer.
1. Become a covenant practitioner: When the Bible tell us to pay our tithe it doesn't mean God can not give us the things we want willingly he just want to know if we will be able to give also when we have what we want. He vows in the book of Malachi that if we as a believer can bring our tithe to the store house that he will open the flood gate of heaven and pour out for us a blessing that we won't have room enough to contain it. And can I tell you if an unbeliever follows this principle God will bless him more than you know because his a God that keep to his word. Your fasting day and night can not make you rich as a believer unless you're a covenant practitioner.
2. Build your faith in God: according to the book of Ephesians 6:13 the Bible tells us to take up the whole armor of God so that we will be able to withstand in the evil days. Evil days are surely going to come and for us to overcome we must be strong in our faith.
3. Submit yourself to God: Remember the verse that says you can not serve God and Mammon so as a believer we must submit to God totally so that he will fight our battles. The Bible said if you resist the devil he will flee from you.
4. Become a giver: this is a very vital point because if you want to receive then be ready to give and as we all know God loves a cheerful giver. According to psalm 20:3 the Bible says that God will remember all our gift and look favourably on our burnt offering.
5. Appreciate him: you'll need to appreciate him for all his has done for you so that he will do more. That's why God is so much interested in our testimony. If he do something for you do all you can to appreciate him and watch him do more for you.
if this article is helpful to you kindly share and drop your comment.
Content created and supplied by: LegitInfo59 (via Opera News )