1. Becareful when daily prayer begins to become a difficult thing for you. Jesus loves and want personal interaction every moment.
2. Becareful when fasting has become a thing of the past in your private spiritual programmes. Don't forget that fasting brings down flesh and increase the spiritual man
3. Becareful when you no longer find joy in reading the word of God every day. The amount of God's word and revelations in you is the amount of God in you.
4. Becareful when living a life of holiness begins to apperceive like extremism. Without holiness no man can see God.
5. Becareful when in the name of "GRACE" a heathern life becomes you life style .
6. Becareful when you hunger and taste for things that do not glorify God.
7. Becareful when waking up at night to pray becomes a night mare to you.
8. Becareful when all your friends are spiritually weak or unbelievers.
9. Becareful when you spend more of your time on social media for no good reason. They will become IDOL and take the place of God in your life.
10. Becareful when you eat more than you can pray.
Becareful with all this things, brethren. For Satan is not resting at all.that is why we must be vigilant. Let's prepare ourselves because jesus is coming back soon to take ONLY those who are waiting for him eagerly.
Content created and supplied by: Applet (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More