The Result of alcohol— anger,drunkenness, shame, lost, conflict. See photos
Biblical truth about alcohol you need to know
- Genesis 9: 20-26 — Noah became drunk; the result was immorality and family trouble.
- Genesis 19: 30-38 — Lot was so drunk he did not know what he was doing; this led to immorality
- Leviticus 10: 9-11 - God commanded priests not to drink so that they could tell the difference between the Holy and the unholy.
- Numbers 6: 3 - The Nazarites were told to eat or drink nothing from the grape vine.
- Deuteronomy 21: 20 - A drunken son was stubborn and rebellious.
- Deuteronomy 29: 5-6 - God gave no grape juice to Israel nor did they have intoxicating drink in the wilderness.
- Deuteronomy 32: 33 - Intoxicating wine is like poison of serpent, the cruel venom of asps.
- Judges 13: 4, 7, 14 - Samson was to be a Nazarite for life. His mother was told not to drink wine or strong drink.
- 1 Samuel 1:14-15 - Accused, Hannah said she drank no wine.
- 1 Samuel 25: 32-38 - Nabal died after a drunken spree.
- 2 Samuel 11:13 - By getting Urial drunk, David hope to cover his sin.
- 2 Samuel 13:28-29 - Amnon was drunk when he was killed.
- 1 Kings 16: 8-10 - The king was drinking himself into drunkenness when he was assassinated.
- Proverbs 4:17 - Alcoholic drink is called the wine of violence.
- Proverbs 23: 19-20 - A wise person will not be a drinker of alcoholic beverages.
- Proverbs 23:21 - Drunkenness causes poverty.
- Proverbs 23: 29-30 - Drinking causes woe, sorrow, fighting, babbling, wounds without cause and red eyes.
- Proverbs 23:33 - Alcohol causes the drinker to have strange and adulterous thoughts, produces willfulness, and prevent reformation.
- Proverbs 23:31 - God instructs not to look at intoxicating drinks.
- Isaiah 24:9 - Drinkers can not escape the consequences when God judge.
- Isaiah 19:14 - Drunken men stagger in their vomit.
- Isaiah 5: 11-12 - Woe to those who get up early to early to drink and stay up late at night drunk.
- Isaiah 56: 9-2 - Drinkers seek their own gain and expect tomorrow to be just like today.
- Ezekiel 44:21 - Again God instructed the priests not to drink wine.
- Jeremiah 35: 2-14 - The Rechabites drank no grape juice or intoxicating wine and were blessed.
- Isaiah 22: 12:13 The Israelites choose to drink; their future looks hopeless to them.
- Habakkuk 2:5 - A man is betrayed by wine.
- Habakkuk 1:15 - Woe To Him that gives neighbor drink.
- 1 Corinthians 6:10 - Drunkards will not inherit the kingdom of God.
- Galatians 5:21 - Acts Of The sinful nature, such as drunkenness, will prohibit a person from inheriting the kingdom of God.
- 1 Peter 4: 3-4 - The past life of drunkenness and carousing has no place in the Christians life.
Remember No Drunkard Shall Inherit The Kingdom Of God 1 Corinthians 6:10.
God Loves Us. Stay save and safe.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )