The Result of alcohol— anger,drunkenness, shame, lost, conflict. See photos
Biblical truth about alcohol you need to know
- Genesis 9: 20-26 — Noah became drunk; the result was immorality and family trouble.
- Genesis 19: 30-38 — Lot was so drunk he did not know what he was doing; this led to immorality
- Leviticus 10: 9-11 - God commanded priests not to drink so that they could tell the difference between the Holy and the unholy.
- Numbers 6: 3 - The Nazarites were told to eat or drink nothing from the grape vine.
- Deuteronomy 21: 20 - A drunken son was stubborn and rebellious.
- Deuteronomy 29: 5-6 - God gave no grape juice to Israel nor did they have intoxicating drink in the wilderness.
- Deuteronomy 32: 33 - Intoxicating wine is like poison of serpent, the cruel venom of asps.
- Judges 13: 4, 7, 14 - Samson was to be a Nazarite for life. His mother was told not to drink wine or strong drink.
- 1 Samuel 1:14-15 - Accused, Hannah said she drank no wine.
- 1 Samuel 25: 32-38 - Nabal died after a drunken spree.
- 2 Samuel 11:13 - By getting Urial drunk, David hope to cover his sin.
- 2 Samuel 13:28-29 - Amnon was drunk when he was killed.
- 1 Kings 16: 8-10 - The king was drinking himself into drunkenness when he was assassinated.
- Proverbs 4:17 - Alcoholic drink is called the wine of violence.
- Proverbs 23: 19-20 - A wise person will not be a drinker of alcoholic beverages.
- Proverbs 23:21 - Drunkenness causes poverty.
- Proverbs 23: 29-30 - Drinking causes woe, sorrow, fighting, babbling, wounds without cause and red eyes.
- Proverbs 23:33 - Alcohol causes the drinker to have strange and adulterous thoughts, produces willfulness, and prevent reformation.
- Proverbs 23:31 - God instructs not to look at intoxicating drinks.
- Isaiah 24:9 - Drinkers can not escape the consequences when God judge.
- Isaiah 19:14 - Drunken men stagger in their vomit.
- Isaiah 5: 11-12 - Woe to those who get up early to early to drink and stay up late at night drunk.
- Isaiah 56: 9-2 - Drinkers seek their own gain and expect tomorrow to be just like today.
- Ezekiel 44:21 - Again God instructed the priests not to drink wine.
- Jeremiah 35: 2-14 - The Rechabites drank no grape juice or intoxicating wine and were blessed.
- Isaiah 22: 12:13 The Israelites choose to drink; their future looks hopeless to them.
- Habakkuk 2:5 - A man is betrayed by wine.
- Habakkuk 1:15 - Woe To Him that gives neighbor drink.
- 1 Corinthians 6:10 - Drunkards will not inherit the kingdom of God.
- Galatians 5:21 - Acts Of The sinful nature, such as drunkenness, will prohibit a person from inheriting the kingdom of God.
- 1 Peter 4: 3-4 - The past life of drunkenness and carousing has no place in the Christians life.
Remember No Drunkard Shall Inherit The Kingdom Of God 1 Corinthians 6:10.
God Loves Us. Stay save and safe.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More