The Late Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola is one of the great men of God to walk the face of the earth. He is the founder of Christ Apostolic Church (CAC). He was born on the 25th of April 1904 at Odo-Owa, Ilofa, in the present day Ekiti, fomerly an LGA of Kwara State, Nigeria. He was born to the family of late Pa David Lawani Rotimi and Madam Martha Talabi Rotimi. His father was a devout Christian and was the founder of CMS church at Ilofa/Odo-Owa, and the Church was in sixteen other towns then. Babalola was brought up as an Anglican.
Here are some powerful unknown facts about the man of God.
1. There was an idol and a python at Isowo in south western Nigeria. Apostle was the only one who could destroy the idol and chase the python to its death.
2. A mysterious tree in Usi, Ekiti State that was beleived to have been inhabited by evil spirits, had been cut down repeatedly, but it still grew back. After Apostle Babalola prayed over it, and it was cut down it never grew again.
3. Lady Evangelist, Dr. Bola Are was prayed for by this great man of God, and she's still alive today after a very terminal illness.
4. He was seriously alleged to have great healing and spiritual powers, that were given to him by God through the Holy Spirit.
5. Angels appeared to him countless times to deliver messages and visions to him.
6. Apostle Babalola often prayed in dangerous wildernesses, forests, and mostly on necromantic hills.
7. He fasted more than he ate in his lifetime.
8. He talked about his death years beforehand.
9. The C.A.C members totally believe that the spiritual power bestowed on Babalola placed him on equal levels with Biblical Apostles like Peter, Paul and others who were sent out with authority and in the name of Jesus Christ.
Make sure to follow me on this platform, so as to see more EXPOSITIONS, INFO, and ENTERTAINING CONTENTS. LIKE, SHARE to family members, friends, and don't forget to drop off your REVIEWS as COMMENTS.
Content created and supplied by: adelaiyevictorola (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More